Salesforce Application Developer
Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
We need an innovative thinker to provide technical guidance concerning business implications of application development projects.
We love data, and you should too! You’ll gather and analyze plenty of it while providing recommendations to resolve issues for specific business groups.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience designing, coding, and implementing APEX code (Triggers, Classes, Components, etc), Visualforce components, SOQL statements.
- Experience designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customizations
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com and prior experience adapting it to various business needs.
- Good oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Good team player and ability to take stretch engagements.
- Familiarity with project tools and methodologies
- A self-starter proven ability to manage own time and work with minimal direction, demonstrating self-direction and resourcefulness
- Timely escalation of Risks and Issues.
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC