Intern Front end Developer
This is the perfect job for you!
What do you get?
- Lead developer at your side to teach you the latest tools
- “Playing hours” – time reserved to play and experiment with new tools
- Discussion rounds and code testing sessions with colleagues to share knowledge
- Development and support of current and future sites across multiple platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop), as well as, support legacy, third-party, and internal applications
- Acting as a resource, suggests best approaches with focus on efficiency, performance, and user impact.
- Project life cycle involvement - planning, estimates, documentation, development, testing, and deployment
You might be the kind of front end developer we’re looking for if you:
- are a young enthusiastic developer who wants to progress with his skills
- want to learn new skills, frameworks, and programming languages
- have a working knowledge of JSON, HTML5, and CSS3
- have a willingness to adhere to established coding standards and design patterns
- have experience with cross-browser development
- have experience developing responsive and mobile websites
- have experience jQuery
- have experience working with AJAX
- like writing valid, semantic markup
- have experience converting Photoshop designs into websites
- have an ability to work independently or as part of a larger group
- can communicate effectively
Nice to have
- experience in Salesforce
- experience with PHP
- experience with XML
Don't hesitate to reply if you miss a few skills, we have experts to help you out on the road ;)
We'll give you an Internship fee of 500 euro per month, based on 40 hours per week.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and describe your motivation.